Friday, February 3, 2012

Seems Like Spring !

Add caption
    The winter has been very mild to say the least and I personally am quite pleased . See I have an allergy to the cold ,it always leaves me shivering !  I guess I would rather be barefoot and in shorts than a jacket and jeans ! Today feels so much like spring and it's only the first week in february ! WOOT ! WOOT ! The winds have been less than cooperative blowing fifteen to twenty onshore to which makes it difficult to kayak or canoe . So I have been walking shore lines and canals searching the depths with diving plugs and sinking rattle traps hoping to find a finned friend hungry enough to taste my hook laden baits . Even if I do not get the little tug I await ,I am happy to just be at the waters edge in this beautiful habitat . The different sea birds scouring the bank and shallows ,the minnows fleeing the pursuit of something greater from beneath and the wonderful sounds of the water lapping at the banks makes me think that even if I am not here to witness this piece of the world so beautiful , it continues to carry on ! The outdoors won't and can't wait ! For it follows no clock made from man but it's only time is the rise and fall of the sun which only opens another beautiful world . I thank the great outdoors for letting me wittiness it's beauty every time , and always jump at the chance to hold it's hand  because I know that the outdoors can't wait .
                                                       ------------<(((><


There's A Hit ! Gotcha !

No comments:

Post a Comment