Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's been a minute......

It's been a minute since I have put the ink to paper ,so to say and have not one excuse why ! Lazy is as lazy does I suppose . The shadows have grown long and the air bites at the skin and during this time of year it seems to be the hardest time for me to get away from my warm cozy chair and venture out . The water is cold the skies can be so dreary and I am not one for layering on the clothes . I named this blog "Outdoors can't wait" yet here I am the hypocrite . I am not ill or over worked so what's the excuse ? I have none ! Time to pack a lunch and take a walk to share a bite with an old friend ,the great outdoors . Maybe with mother nature help I will see what I have been missing and  get back to what is truely me ..............yeah , I'll be back later......................
P.S. Outdoors can't wait and I really miss you .

<(((><

No comments:

Post a Comment